Clean water booster station refurbishment
UK service & utility firm
Utilities and pipework
Detectronic MEICA has been awarded to deliver a £55k project that will see the team refurbishing a clean water booster station at Harman Lines in Warminster.
Appointed by a large UK service & utility firm, Detectronic MEICA are the principal contractors and designers for the project and are tasked with an extensive scope of works to upgrade the clean water booster station.
Schedule of works
- Removal of all floor, wall and ceiling conduit from the old level controller
- Fire alarm panel installed above single phase DB. Two fire alarm smoke heads, an emergency break glass and a sounder installed.
- DOL isolator and controls installed and connected
- Old pump panels removed and replaced with new Grundfos panel
- New tank level probes and float switch chlorinated and installed into tank
- Inlet and booster set room tidied up and all redundant equipment removed
- New actuated valve installed
- A new boss welded onto the pipe work for the run dry protection
- Booster pump old wiring removed and new SWA cable glanded
- Both power and control cable glanded into the EWS valve
- Cable tray for the booster pump and valves completed and allcables dressed in
- New Grundfos panel installed
- Two old isolators removed and holes blanked off
- New auto dialer installed ready for any telemetry signal
- 4 new RCD protected sockets installed.
- New twin tubular heaters with guards and new thermostat installed in 3 locations in the building.
We can help you
If you would like to discuss how we can work together please contact Steve Stone.
Email Steve –
Call - +44 (0)1993 223 111
To receive our latest news and announcements please signup to our newsletter.